Come and join our team!
Current employment opportunities at Brookhaven:
Master’s level Brain Injury Case Manager/Clinical Evaluator:
The Neurological Rehabilitation Institute (NRI) at Brookhaven Hospital is seeking a Brain Injury Case Manager and Clinical Evaluator to conduct evaluations of potential patients, meet with families and professional referral sources and expand the organization’s referral network. The Brain Injury Case Manager is a vital member of our high performance team.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- An ability to present the program and its services to a wide range of people and a capacity to effectively use the marketplace to further the growth of the program
- A Master’s degree in a clinical related discipline (Psychology, OT, SPL, MSW, Rehab Counseling), or RN/BSN, or Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of brain injury rehabilitation experience
- An ability to engage in productive professional outreach and networking activities to external sources and internal resources
- Certification as a Case Manager and/or CBIS is preferred.
This position requires extensive, extended overnight travel. Full benefits package included. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skills. Please send your resume to Rolf B. Gainer, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brookhaven Hospital provides quality behavioral health and neurological rehabilitation programs. We are seeking a few individuals with the skills, training and personal drive to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
- Nurses, R.N. for all shifts. Competitive wages and shift differentials. Full and part-time positions are available
- Nurses, L.P.N. for all shifts, Competitive wages and shift differentials. Full and part-time positions are available
- Nurses, Per Diem, R.N. and L.P.N. positions, competitive wages.
- Behavioral Health Technicians, prior experience in mental health or related field preferred
Applications may be completed in person Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please remit completed applications to:
201 South Garnett Road
Tulsa, OK 74128