Come and join our team!
Current employment opportunities at Brookhaven:
Doctorate/Master’s Level Program Director for Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program:
Brookhaven Hospital is the premier Mental Health and Brain Injury Rehabilitation hospital.
The Program Director ensures the Neurological Rehabilitation Institute (NRI), a 28-bed inpatient and transitional living center, has the capacity and capability to carry out our vision for specialized services to brain injured individuals and enhance the independence and quality of life of persons served by providing an inpatient and community integrated continuum of care.
Provide leadership in providing inpatient and community based programming for adult individuals with brain injury.
- Possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to take initiative on key projects and work independently
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have experience in brain injury rehabilitation, behavior management, program development and administration/management.
- Ideal candidate will be licensed/certified Neuropsychologist, Psychologist, SLP, OTR/L or Behavioral Analyst.
Brookhaven Hospital is centrally located in the U.S. Salary will commensurate with experience and skills. Resume and required 3 references may be sent to email@example.com.
Full Time Inpatient Therapist:
Inpatient therapist for traumatic brain injury program. Must be Masters level minimum and licensed or in supervision as LPC, LCSW, CRC, or LMFT. CRC applicants must be LPC eligible. M-F work week, team player, motivated and enjoy fast paced inpatient environment. Benefit package includes vacation, sick leave, holidays, personal days, Health & Dental Insurance, 401k, short and long term disability, and flexible benefit plan (Section 125). Start date ASAP. Please fax resume to: Ron Broughton 918 438-8016 Or mail to: Ron Broughton c/o Brookhaven Hospital 201 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74128 EOE.
Brookhaven Hospital provides quality behavioral health and neurological rehabilitation programs. We are seeking a few individuals with the skills, training and personal drive to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
- Nurses, R.N. for all shifts. Competitive wages and shift differentials. Full and part-time positions are available
- Nurses, L.P.N. for all shifts, Competitive wages and shift differentials. Full and part-time positions are available
- Nurses, Per Diem, R.N. and L.P.N. positions, competitive wages.
- Behavioral Health Technicians, prior experience in mental health or related field preferred
Applications may be completed in person Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please remit completed applications to:
201 South Garnett Road
Tulsa, OK 74128