Clinical Outcomes of Treatment
- 96% say “My treatment at Brookhaven will help me deal with my problems in the future”
- 94% say “I would recommend Brookhaven programs to others”
- 95% say “The services I received at Brookhaven were beneficial to my recovery”
- 95% say “The staff responded to me as a person and were helpful” More >>
What Our Patients Say
I want to thank everyone at Brookhaven for helping me restore me. I would really recommend your facility to anyone else I know or even a stranger. All of your staff are so gentle with everyone and really seemed to understand what I go through on a daily basis. If I ever should stumble too far again, I know where I will return for help.
— Jodi J.
Thank you so much for all you have done. May God bless you.
— Charlie M.
I just wanted to thank you for making a place for people to come and get help. It has changed my life so much. Seven years of pain is gone. You have the greatest staff and I love the chapel and all the classes!
— Karen G.
- Treating Children, and Parents, in a Family Therapy Setting - an interview with Jamie Brandon, M.S., LMFT (12.3 Mb)
- The Use of Metaphors in Therapy - an interview with Eric Clements, MS, LPC, LMFT (11 Mb)
- Motivational Interviewing - an interview with Judith Adams, Ph.D. (15.1 Mb)
- How to Stay Out of Court - an interview with William Berman, Ph.D, and Dale Doty, Ph.D. (15.1 Mb)